Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

HELP! Centerpiece resources!

Hi All!! I am hoping SOMEONE can help me with this... I am looking for wooden planter boxes that can be used as centerpieces.  Preferably brown/rustic looking.  See pic of what I'm looking for.  Does anyone know of any store/site/etc where I can get this cheap?  I have 20 tables (EEK!) and am hoping to find these cheap from a wholesaler (if possible) or other low-price store...

Re: HELP! Centerpiece resources!

• Options
    beachekbeachek member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2013
    try etsy or just go to Home Depot/ Lowes. gardening season is coming up and i bet you can find a bunch of those for under $100. you could distress them yourself with sandpaper etc.

http://www.etsy.com/search?q=wooden%20flower%20crate&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US&ref=auto4
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I also had wooden plantar boxes on each table with a candle in the center. Fall color scheme. We made our own from recycled wood planks. I grew up on a horse farm and we had just replaced all the fencing and the top wood panks were a beautiful rustic weathered gray. Each box was 12 inches square  and about 6 inches high.  All the flowers arrangements for the  ceremony and reception were silk, made by my mother.  She also did al the bouquets  and the total for all was around $500.00 Really saved us a bundle and we gave a centerpiece to each bridesmaid and grandparents and allowed anyone else to take them home also. I kept the alter centerpieces for my own home  We purchased most of the flowere from THE FLOWER WAREHOUSE in Blue Ball  ( Lancaster county ) PA. Huge selection and reasonalble prices.Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_help-centerpiece-resources?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:5a1cce8a-bdc6-40f0-8d66-d0658e4fbf12Post:8688cc67-24b1-404d-ae4c-972c59bee8b2">HELP! Centerpiece resources!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi All!! I am hoping SOMEONE can help me with this... I am looking for wooden planter boxes that can be used as centerpieces.  Preferably brown/rustic looking.  See pic of what I'm looking for.  Does anyone know of any store/site/etc where I can get this cheap?  I have 20 tables (EEK!) and am hoping to find these cheap from a wholesaler (if possible) or other low-price store...
    Posted by lauren&mark2013[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards