August 2012 Weddings
Options

Finally Feel Like this is all coming together!! Some Checks :)

So after stressing and stressing and stressing I have finally calmed down because we have completed some things for the wedding that had been beginning to overwhelm me!  I had been stressing over BP dresses for weeks now and we finally got them decided on, it was really hard to find a diff dress for my MOH that complimented the BM's dresses.  Finally CHECKED that off the list!  We also booked our officiant today and luckily he was in our budget, it amazes me how much these people can charge!

we also decided on our honeymoon location and hopefully that will be booked this week :)

Finally feel like this wedding is coming together never thought it would get to this point seeing as once the 6 month mark came i began freaking out LOL

Next on the list is the florist and transportation and then all the big items will be done! YAY!

Finally feel like i can relax for a little bit now, but really where is august! before we know it, it will be here!
202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Finally Feel Like this is all coming together!! Some Checks :)

• Options
    Congrats on all of the checks!
  • Options
    random4180random4180 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Hah, you sound like me the week after I settled on a menu, paid the caterer deposit, and met with the priest. Congrats on all the checks!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    It sure does feel great especially since we had our venue and photographer picked out and paid for a year and a half out! so i told myself i have so much time to do everything else and then i felt like i waited to long! just happy its all coming together!
    202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks!!!  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards