Canada-Ontario

XP: Show me your...

Ivory tux shirts from Moores.
October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
PIC_281copy1 Anniversary

Re: XP: Show me your...

• Don't have one.  But I saw the ivory shirts in person when we were picking shirts and suits and colours and decided the ivory shirts just looked weird.  I think guys should always wear crisp white shirts, even if the bride has an ivory dress.
  • Hi, I'm an event planner working out of Toronto and would love to help you make your day perfect! My company is still small and I've kept it that way so that I can concentrate and and give my attention to a minimal number of brides I was a bride that was ignored. I only do one wedding per month so no chance of double booking on your day. If you are interested you can drop me a line at eventsbyhergmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you, Shein
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_xp-show-me-your?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:653f91c5-2b10-4988-968f-cba8229d0135Post:28de24b2-9851-4305-a56b-70dc62b9af62">Re: XP: Show me your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't have one.  But I saw the ivory shirts in person when we were picking shirts and suits and colours and decided the ivory shirts just looked weird.  I think guys should always wear crisp white shirts, even if the bride has an ivory dress.
    Posted by naomikb[/QUOTE]

I found the ivory really yellow... I have an ivory dress but felt the ivory of the dress was WAY too yellow so we went with the white and I think it will be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards