New York-Hudson Valley
Options

wedding thank you cards

where did you get them? I want one with a picture (but photog will charge and arm and a leg) so my SIL suggested Zazzle.com

anyone use this site before? or can recommend another one?
336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: wedding thank you cards

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used wedding paper divas.  It was a collage of six photos...everyone loved them and i loved making them.  The service was great and fast!  They were really high quality.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you sure they arent included in your photog package?,i would double check bc i didnt think my package included them but it did.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Vistaprint. You can get lots of discounts if you sign up for their emails. I made a collage on Picasa from my photographer's pictures and then uploaded it to Vistaprint. I got lots of compliments on the thank you cards. HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_wedding-thank-cards?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:5d0b8bec-2dfe-485f-abe7-af66f88bb2dePost:88e68ca1-705c-4750-9dde-501a7f5b5760">Re: wedding thank you cards</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Vistaprint. You can get lots of discounts if you sign up for their emails. I made a collage on Picasa from my photographer's pictures and then uploaded it to Vistaprint. I got lots of compliments on the thank you cards. HTH!
    Posted by bfernz[/QUOTE]

This exactly, except I used Power Point to make the collage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    they aren't included :(

thanks ladies! Im going to look into those suggestions, now I just need to pick a picture (or a few) to use!
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say good luck! Ours were not included in our package, but were only $200 from our photog, so we felt it was worth it (and one less thing to worry about!)

Check the sites these ladies suggest. Your card will be as beautiful as your siggy pic :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards