Wedding Party
Options

Flower Girl question

My 2 month old is one of three flower girls in a wedding in 2 weeks. We were looking into a wagon (with her laying down) to get her down the aisle, or a lightweight stroller. I wanted some feedback on this, if possible. Which would be more appropriate, if we go with the stroller should we seek one out in the wedding colors or drape fabric over it? 

Thanks in advance! 

Re: Flower Girl question

• Options
    I would go with the stroller, and I would just try to get a neutral colored one.  I don't think it really has to be in the wedding colors.  You could always put a few simple decorations on it, like ribbon or flowers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Unless one of your flower girls is an adult- do you really trust them to get the baby down the isle safely?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_flower-girl-question-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:37Discussion:ba71c272-0dff-4f28-9a58-be9dbd7d92b8Post:18bd4da5-ee95-4369-ada9-fc5d0d93fe1d">Re: Flower Girl question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unless one of your flower girls is an adult- do you really trust them to get the baby down the isle safely?
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

eeeek. Exactly. Two months is pretty young! If your baby was a bit older and capable of supporting herself sitting, I would maybe feel a bit differently. Wouldn't she just be safer & happier in her grandma's (or aunt's or whoever's) arms sitting in the front row?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_flower-girl-question-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:ba71c272-0dff-4f28-9a58-be9dbd7d92b8Post:18bd4da5-ee95-4369-ada9-fc5d0d93fe1d">Re: Flower Girl question</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unless one of your flower girls is an adult- do you really trust them to get the baby down the isle safely?
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>In this case the flower girl that will be in charge is her 7 year old sister, so I really do feel that my littlest one will be just fine. The wedding is sudden, so all the little details do still need to be planned. If we feel like it is an issue, Grandma could carry her. 

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_flower-girl-question-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:ba71c272-0dff-4f28-9a58-be9dbd7d92b8Post:99184e4d-70a4-426f-9ff0-59d00921191f">Re: Flower Girl question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flower Girl question : In this case the flower girl that will be in charge is her 7 year old sister, so I really do feel that my littlest one will be just fine. The wedding is sudden, so all the little details do still need to be planned. If we feel like it is an issue, <strong>Grandma could carry her. </strong>
    Posted by FutureMrsElmore[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, Grandma should carry her.
  • Options

the stroller would be very cute in a neutral color

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards