Sports Weddings

Football Themed Inspiration Boards

I saw this inspiration board based on the Denver Broncos at http://www.soulfulengagements.com/1/post/2009/11/happy-thanksgiving.html and thought it was cool.

Did anyone base their colors around a sports team?

Re: Football Themed Inspiration Boards

• I saw this inspiration board based on the Denver Broncos at http://www.soulfulengagements.com/1/post/2009/11/happy-thanksgiving.html and thought it was cool.

Did anyone base their colors around a sports team?
  • Very cool! We didn't pick our colors based on a team but we're throwing in little football/sports touches throughout
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• I did, but we used teams hockey colors, they were Islanders/Bruins so Orange and Yellow, it worked out great.
  • We are, me and my FI are huge Carolina Panthers fans.  Their colors are blue, black and white, and so will our wedding.  We even ordered two specially made jerseys a white that says Bride and a black that say Groom.  We will be using them in our engagement photos.  Also our venue is called roof with a view, it over looks the Panther Stadium.  So excited... I am so glad I am not the only one who is incorporating sports. 

panther Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are. We are putting baseball into our wedding, well mainly the reception. Our favorite team is the Atlanta Braves, so our colors will be navy blue, red & white. And it's funny cause our wedding is July 10th, so it's around 4th of july & those colors too lol.
    -- Shane & Kristen <33 --<br>Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We arent engaged yet. However we are already planning for Orange and Blue in honor of the University of Florida Gators.

-Trish

• my fiance is a huge miami dolphins fan  (and im learning :) ) but my favorite colors are orange and blue so we decided on a dark teal color and orange for our wedding colors. does anyone have any ideas for a dolphins themed grooms cake?
  • My fiance is a huge New York Giants fan. I would like to surprise him by  incorporating some of that into our reception. There colors white, red, and blue.  However, our wedding colors are orange and brown. Any suggestions? I don't know anything about football...
  • My FI and I are huge Green Bay Packer fans and we are incorperating the green and gold in our colors for the ceremony and then having a Tailgate party reception.  We also made our invites to look like game tickets and took engagement pics on our packer jerseys.  We are having the reception at the stadium view bar & grill which is within feet of Lambeau Field.  We are infusing as any parts of actual tailgating into the reception from the food to the photo booth. 
  • We are also from Pittsburgh and wanted to pay homage to the Steelers. My BMs are wearing all black and carrying yellow flowers. I think the GMs will also be in all black with yellow accents. Any ideas about how we can have a slightly themed wedding? We thought of asking everyone to bring their terrible towels to the reception. It's hard to find a color to represent the gold....I will have to look at saffron :) Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards