Christian Weddings
Options

Monday QOTD

Does anyone have any tattoos?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday QOTD

• Options
    Yes... when I was 19 and going through a rebellious stage, I got one on my side, back hip. It's a tiny shooting star that is black and magenta. It was like $50 at the time. Most of the time I forget I even have it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I am actually wearing a dress that shows the one on my back, its a memorial tat for my father.

I have 2 more small ones that I plan on getting in the near future too
  • Options
    Nope! Neither does FI.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Nope!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I don't but my H has 4: crown - on neck , paw - left shoulder, "Winsome" -  on one forearm, "Losesome" on the other (this was in homage to his late mother), M.I.C - representing himself and two of his best friends.
  • Options
    I do not, DH doesn't either.
  • Options
    Nope.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Never have, never will. Both H and I.
  • Options
    Neither of us have one.  I'm too scared of needles to even think about getting one.
  • Options
    Nope. I might get one in a discreet place for baby, though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    I want one, but am waiting until after I have kids to get it. I want it small and discrete. I figure once I'm a mom I'm past the "young and rebellious" phase and can make a clear decision! ;) FI has two, one on his back, one on his forearm. Both spiritual and easily hide-able. He wants more, but we'll see! 
    PostCeremony-131.1
  • Options
    I don't and neither does H. I have considered getting an outline of a dove with "Faith" written in hebrew on my back but I doubt I will ever get it done.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_monday-qotd-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cd6b4c8e-f183-4421-b24a-75a8417a3663Post:173b7894-6453-406b-acc9-e3bf1582cba4">Re: Monday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope. I might get one in a discreet place for baby, though.
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]
    what would you get done?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've toyed with the idea, but don't have one. Neither does DH.
  • Options
    I don't but FI does.  He got it in the military.  All of the people who were in his unit have the same one.
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nope, neither of us.  I want one but am scared of needles.  I have always wanted a daisy chain around my left ankle.  I also would like a pawprint with my pup's name.  I have no idea where I would put the paw print - I'd want it small and inconspicuous but in a place I could easily see it.
  • Options
    Nope.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    hope i;m not loo late for this post...
    neither of us have tattsm but are both thinking of getting one.  my fiance wants his blood type somewhere on his arm but he wants it to be in a place thats covered by his shirt sleeve.  in high school i wanted "phil. 4:8"  in honour of my youth pastor (he didn't die or anything, i just really respected him adn his wife).  he would always teach on that and it resonated.  i also want (L) in white ink.
  • Options
    Yep! 

I have 2. One is a star with designs on my lower back (I really do not like that one. I was 18 and just wanted one, but it has no meaning. Good thing no one can ever see it unless I wear a bathing suit). The other one says Proverbs 3:5 on my left shoulderblade. I would get another one ONLY if I could ever afford to have the first one (the star one) lasered off. 

H has his zodiac sign, Taurus (a bull) on his bicep/tricep area. He said it also represents sacrifice because of animals sacrificed in the Bible. He wants to either get another one or add to that one with something else but is still deciding what. He is looking at a few different Christian symbols and wants to incorporate Luke 12:48.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards