Honeymoon Discussions

travel booking sites

We have decided to book a honeymoon to Excellence Playa Mujeres in Cancun for December 2012!!! I have been comparing prices through travel agents as well as the resort website and tonight I just started loking into sites like expedia and orbiz and travelocity and the prices are significantly cheaper! I'm wondering if anyone has used any of these sites before and has feedback?? Thanks!!

Re: travel booking sites

• edited February 2012
    Yes, I have used almost all of the websites you have mentioned above for much shorter trips and used booking.com for our honeymoon.  If you are concerned about them not getting your booking, just call the hotel itself a day or two after you have recieved an e-mail that they have your booking and it is reserved.

With booking.com we didn't have to put any money own just a CC number and we can pay when we get there or when we leave.  I have caled both booking.com and the resort because it seemed too good to be true but its not and its all set!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "A wedding is a day, a marriage is a lifetime"
  • We used Travelocity for our HM and had no problems.  We just happened to book during a 24-hour 45% sale and ended up getting an incredible deal.
  • I like cheapcaribbean.com. We have used it for a few trips and have had no problems and have gotten some really great deals! Plus, the first time you sign up you get a coupon for $50 off your trip.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards