New York-New York City

Anyone used George Street Photo and Video?

Hi guys! I'm getting married in Hudson Valley, NY but found a photographer I loved out of NYC.  Was wondering if anyone had any experience with them and what they thought of them?  It's George Street Photo and Video. Thanks in advance if anyone has any reviews!

Re: Anyone used George Street Photo and Video?

• edited December 2011
    nope but in the Connecticut forum DJ Melee is the favorite vendor!! :)

And, most of the vendors travel without charging you an extra fee.
    abc
  • edited December 2011
    the knot had a promotion to "win" a package from george street a few weeks back. I registered for my chance to "win". And now I get about 2 annoying emails a day from them asking me to call or email them about my day. I know this doesn't answer your question but just wanted to vent .. sorry :)
  • edited December 2011
    lol that so sucks! You have to remember, if you see vendors on here and the knot runs promos and what not, the vendors are paying a ton. Not all vendors can afford to be on the knot or don't want to be. Definitely google all your vendors and you will find a great one. Thats what we did.
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    Sent a PM
    Just Married Photo
  • bthlghbthlgh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also interested in George Street - their prices seem to good to be true!  We want a very basic package, and even that is well over $2500 with all of the other places we have looked at.  Love their wokr though, and the fact that you get to pick the photgrapher based on your style.

Would be interested in knowing what they charge for prints and individual albums as well.

All of the reviews online are from Chicago brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards