Just Engaged and Proposals

Proposal Story! A La Disney!

As most of us do, I love sharing this story! 

My fiance and I go to Disney World every year because we're both big fans and always enjoy ourselves. There's a very artistic element to the storytelling that theyv'e mastered that both of us as artists really appreciate. We planned a really great vacation complete with a short Disney cruise, upgraded rooms, lovely dinners, etc. We had moved from another state and hadn't taken a real vacation in a while so we were trying to treat ourselves with this one. On our second day there, we were supposed to go to Animal Kingdom (per my agenda, obviously!) but the boy decided he needed a haircut. Apparently there's a cute little barber shop in the Magic Kingdom, so we went there. Right afterward, he started saying he wanted a picture by the castle...which we have tons of, but he was insistent. He grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd. He handed our camera off to a gentleman sitting on the fountain and asked him to take a picture. He then came to stand next to me and dropped to one knee. At which point, according to him, I almost bolted out of panic. Once I calmed down, and he wiped away a couple of tears, he asked me the best question I've ever gotten in the perfect way...it was amazing! And to top it off, the gentleman taking the picture took many, many pictures so we have the entire moment forever! The crowd seemed to part for us and leave a huge space in front of the castle...which never happens in that spot. We have pictures of folks laughing, crying and clapping for us in the background, too. It was amazing! 

And now....wedding planning! 

Congrats to all the other engagees!!!! 

Re: Proposal Story! A La Disney!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards