Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Once upon a time...

I met my now fiance on a dating website in 2010. I actually got on that day to delete my account. I just so happen to look before I did and his pick popped up. His profile pick was on the KFC guy so I thought that was funny. Writing him was the best decision of that year :) We went on our first date a few days later and talked for hours. June 27th, 2010 we officially became a couple. He proposed June 2011 a few days before our 1 year anniversary! It's so weird because I don't think without that site I would have ever met him. I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life. We are getting married June 15th, 2013 and I can't wait to be his wife Kiss.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Once upon a time...

• Options
    achiduckachiduck member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Congrats and welcome!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    congrats!!!! happy planning and good luck with everything!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!  I met my fiance on Match in May '10, and we got engaged in September of last year, so I know how you feel!  He had deleted his account and then saw that I had emailed him, so he signed up for another month just to talk to me...and the rest is history :) 

Good luck with the wedding planning!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    francienycfrancienyc member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_just-engaged-proposals_once-upon-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:683Discussion:455f5ffa-2910-477b-a893-93d684cef446Post:5d2087e8-e0c5-49fd-ba11-e5e190b73164">Re: Once upon a time...</a>:
    [QUOTE]So...are you going to have KFC cater your wedding as a nod to how you met?
    Posted by LucyHC[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>That would be so awesome.  And then you could make the 11 herbs and spices all symbolic.  Man, I wish I had an excuse to have a bucket of friend chicken at my wedding.  </div><div>
    </div><div>So awesome.</div><div>
    </div><div>But also, congratulations!  That's such a great story.  I'm definitely a believer that true love is all about these little twists of fate.  I was crying (literally) about being terminally single when my best friend said "You should meet my friend."  A simple sentence that changed everything.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards