Florida-South Florida
Options

We've been blogged!

I just happened to refresh my facebook page and saw my photogs. put a link to our blogged pics. *Yayyy* :-D  It's going to be so hard to pick ones for the album.. I already love them all lol

http://rubberbootsphotography.com/?p=3264
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!

Re: We've been blogged!

• Options
    You looked beautiful! Lovely pics!!!
  • Options
    These look amazing and I'm OBSESSED with your sneakers!!
  • Options
    GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

• Options
    Aww thanks Ladies :-)
    @Modernage-- thanks! It took soooo much google searching to find those Cons in that shade!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
  • Options
    Very Pretty....just curious since everybody does weddings sooo differently these days, What made you decide to have 1 groomsman and 5 bridesmaids? Interesting concept

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Your pictures look beautiful. I love your Idea of the guest book!!! I'm going untraditional as well with mine but puzzle piece idea is so creative!!!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:We've been blogged!:[QUOTE]Your pictures look beautiful. I love your Idea of the guest book!!! I'm going untraditional as well with mine but puzzle piece idea is so creative!!! Posted by DannyMel2003[/QUOTE]

I love the jigsaw puzzle piece idea. Hehe. Great pictures!!
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration imageimage
  • Options
    @Misstira-- lol as for the BP question-- i had 2 MOH's - my 2 best friends, and my other 2 close friends were my BM's and I always said it'd be them...and then my husband's niece was hinting at it and MIL made a comment that she'd prob. be asked and husband said put her in...as for his side- he had a close friend who he planned on asking once we started planning, but then he kinda went MIA ... then there were 2 other guys ,.. his friend from work wound up not being able to make the trip and also the other one went through a divorce w/ my MOH when he was wanting to ask him. ...which left us with only his brother and he became known as "Only Man" :-)

Thanks @DannyandMel- I found a DIY page for doing the puzzle and it wound up being sUPER cheap- just got the puzzles from Dollar Tree and sanded them down, got blisters, and painted them :-)  We figured we wanted something that could always be seen in the house.  Love reading them as we walk upstairs now :-)

and thanks @Prisc :-)
  • Options
    OOOOOOOO ok i c...well either way "The Only Man" looked great amongst the beautiful ladies...besides who needs all those extra mouths to feed right?? lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards