Georgia-Savannah

Help! What are you spending on flowers/decor?

Hey everyone!  I just received a floral quote that blew my mind a bit.  I was quoted $250 for large carnation ball centerpieces on candlesticks and six small votive candles.  I did not expect it to be this much esp since it's carnations.  Can anyone provide insight here?!  Thank you!!!

Re: Help! What are you spending on flowers/decor?

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    How many carnation balls are you ordering?  Is that cost per table or total?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • phill027phill027 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Per centerpiece.  I wanted 8, so the total is $2000. :(  I've called a few florists in the area and it sounds like I'm getting screwed big time.  
  • edited December 2011
    My friend is making all my flower arrangements and boquets, and she's doing an amazing job!  We bought the flowers from Michael's and Hobby Lobby.  Check out her stuff at http://www.facebook.com/craftsbydesign
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • kamarks08kamarks08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is it too late to change florists? Or have you talked to your florist about it? When I met with my florist I just had to tell her if something was outside of what I was expecting to spend, and she would throw alternatives at me until we settled on a do-able budget... I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards