Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Hotel suggestions--need one with a shuttle

Hello folks, I'm looking for a hotel that offers a shuttle for guests to and from the reception. Our locatoin is the 20th Century Theater, so just wondering if anyone knew of a hotel that offers that to our location. TIA!

Re: Hotel suggestions--need one with a shuttle

• Options
    mschneid02mschneid02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard of a hotel downtown that does this - we booked busses from our hotel to the Museum Center.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you need to shuttle guests from the hotel to the 20th century, you're going to have to hire a bus service, or if your guests drive there separately, I would seriously consider hiring a valet.  There is not a lot of parking in Oakley. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm at the 20th Century too! There aren't any hotels downtown that have shuttles as far as I know at least not free. As you are looking at potential hotels though you can talk to them about helping you with a shuttle deal(they may be able to get better rates).

And definitely get the valet at the 20th. Right now there is a lot of construction going on there on Madison road that makes it confusing to find parking (though there is still plenty of parking)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    jetadore312jetadore312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know of a good bus service? I booked a bus company's bus (not a yellow school bus but a "nicer" version that holds about 32 guests) and have had minimal communication with them-the woman I was originally talking to either got fired or left and I've asked repeatedly for them to guarantee that the bus will be operated as a shuttle and I never get a response. Wedding is in a few weeks and I'm starting to get nervous and debating shopping other options! Any ideas?!!! 
  • Options
    jetadore312jetadore312 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Debbydew-I have another idea...do any of the Northern KY hotels have shuttles? I am using the Westin downtown and I asked them (and they said no, unfortunately), but I remember someone once posting that their hotel in NKY had a shuttle for guests! Maybe call around to those. That is a huge money saver-I am starting to get mad that I didn't get a hotel block somewhere that had a shuttle-this vendor is freaking me out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards