Wedding Woes
Options

So H was funny (TMIish)

For whatever reason, the thought of sex was not repulsive to me last night, so I figured I'd take advantage of that and put out for the poor guy.

I said, "Don't expect this every time I go to this group."
He said, "I figured it was the ladyparts doc that put you in the mood."
"Yeah, because pelvic exams are HOT."
"Eh. I figured they told you that you should use it more."

I guess I can be on the hook for the sex once a year.

Re: So H was funny (TMIish)

• Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  Glad you got your groove back.  At least once this year.
    imageimage
  • Options
    nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do hope you see SOME correlation to having a little stress relief and not totally being repulsed by sex, right? 

Also, do you think you would be less repulsed if it were someone other than your H?

And feel free to tell me to MMOB.
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    how does this happen? no one does it for me like the Fi. we have great sex all the time!
    image handsome boy modeling school was the best 60 dollars I ever spent. If it wasn't for handsome boy modeling scholl I would not be the modle I am today.
  • Options
    TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_h-funny-tmiish?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:bb68ff08-7307-4fc5-8794-3f5485c6acedPost:b4416cc0-4841-4fb5-ae47-a78910202356">Re: So H was funny (TMIish)</a>:
    [QUOTE]how does this happen? no one does it for me like the Fi. we have great sex all the time!
    Posted by watson wedding2011[/QUOTE]

You are a bright one, aren't you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards