Christian Weddings
Options

Grand entrance question

DId you and will you have your bridal party members come out in girl-guy pairs or alone?

Re: Grand entrance question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on having our parents come first, then the bridal party in pairs, maid of honor and best man right before we're announced as "Mr. and Mrs I*!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wait, are you talking about the entrance into the ceremony or reception? Haha
  • Options
    GJones27GJones27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The reception.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For the reception I think I'll be doing all of the wedding party as a group (paired however they happen to pair up) because there are SO MANY OF THEM!  Lol.  Then FI and I will be announced as "Mr. and Mrs. S."
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_grand-entrance-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:84f048f8-8b65-4bdb-bd57-55775444dd00Post:eb480e76-cf10-42be-af1c-969919aab87d">Re: Grand entrance question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm planning on having our parents come first, then the bridal party in pairs, maid of honor and best man right before we're announced as "Mr. and Mrs I*!"
    Posted by rachelea[/QUOTE]

This is our plan too!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We didn't have the wedding party announced.  They were already there, enjoying the party.  I figured no one cared about them so why bother?  :-P
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We haven't decided what we'll do for the "grand entrance" at the reception, but since we're not pairing any of the girls/guys for walking or walking out of the church, we probably won't pair them to walk in to the reception.  Not sure if we'd have anyone announced, though.  Maybe just the bride/groom, and let everyone else enjoy the party.  I guess we'd better decide soon, it's coming in about 60 days for us!!! :-)
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_grand-entrance-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:84f048f8-8b65-4bdb-bd57-55775444dd00Post:eb480e76-cf10-42be-af1c-969919aab87d">Re: Grand entrance question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm planning on having our parents come first, then the bridal party in pairs, maid of honor and best man right before we're announced as "Mr. and Mrs I*!"
    Posted by rachelea[/QUOTE]

This exactly!!
  • Options
    kitkat610kitkat610 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same as Drama for us. As soon as they are done with their pictures, they can go get some food, and we will be announced.
  • Options
    iamjoesgurliamjoesgurl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The flower girl, junior bridesmaid and a groomsman (niece, niece, nephew) were introduced together.  Then everyone else was introduced as a couple. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Rachel and Joy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards