Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability: Monday

Good morning everyone!

This weekend was pretty good for me with exercise and mediocre with food.

Friday I hit the gym and did 15 minutes on the stairmaster and 30 minutes on the ellpitical.

Saturday I went to body pump and then did 45 minutes on the treadmill.

Sunday I went to the gym AGAIN (making up for lost vacation time I guess) and did 20 minutes on the stairmaster and 35 minutes on the elliptical.

My legs are killing me today from body pump on Sunday. They hurt a little yesterday and then I did the pretty high level cardio which I think just aggravated it.

Today will probably mostly be a rest day, though I'm still gonna try to get to 10,000 steps.

Now you go :)

Re: Workout Accountability: Monday

• Options
    Good morning. I know how that overdoing it the next day can feel that was a limitless over a week ago for me. It will pass, good luck today. This weekend was good for exercise mostly but Friday and Saturday were not so good on the food. I find the days I give my mind and body to rest I end up overheating too. I actually feel the need to replenish everything. Oh well. Did good on food yesterday and hopefully today too. Saturday went to yoga and then yesterday did 2 1/2 hous of walking. Today the gym and some rows with squats for strength.
    Aug 2013 Brides - January Siggy Wedding Site, Pinecrest Lake: imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've been taking it easy with the weak knee, but yesterday I was back at the elliptical with little pain. Today I will go again - but it's Thanksgiving so we're having dinner shortly.

I want to do some healthy baking this afternoon too - make productive use of my day off. We also want to move some stuff out to the garage so I can begin working on the laundry room and spare room, so they can serve their intended purposes, instead of storage for tools etc!

Enjoy your day everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey all. I did well with eating over the weekend and back at the gym this morning. I'm in the middle of week 6 of c25k. Sadly, I can't find any races that don't fall on a weekend, and I work both days, so there's that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards