Oregon
Options

This time 7 years ago...

I was driving around looking at CHristmas lights with my husband of about 4 hours.

Hard to believe it's been 7 years, 3 degrees, 2 houses, 2 vehicles and a dog ago that we done got hitched.  We celebrated yesterday with wine tasting at Hip Chicks do Wine in SE, The Santaland Diaries at Portland Center Stage, and dinner at The Melting Pot.  Tonight we had heavy hors douvres from Trader Joe's for dinner, the bottle of wine from last year's wine tasting, and watched our wedding video.  Man I wish anniversaries came more than once a year!

Re: This time 7 years ago...

• Options
    PDXPhotoGrlPDXPhotoGrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Drama. That sounds like a fantastic anniversary. :)
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Options
    andij1616andij1616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great way to celebrate your anniversary!  We're going to The Melting Pot tomorrow for my birthday.  I love that place!  I also wanted to thank you for recommending The Bomber.  We met with Punky last weekend and we're going to use them for the wedding.  I'm glad to be done searching!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    andi - yay!!  You will love her, seriously.  She was absolutely amazing and the food was delicious as well as affordable.  On our wedding day, Punky came looking for me and said "i just wanted to hug the bride!"
  • Options
    andij1616andij1616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear you had such a great experience.  She is really nice and made us feel comfortable, which is one of the main reasons we chose to go with them.  I want to feel confident that our caterer knows what they're doing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards