Texas-Austin

DO NOT Use Austin Cobalt Limo Services!

Do Not Use Austin Cobalt Limo Company!

A bride's worst nightmare recently came true thanks to the Austin Cobalt Limo Company. The company did not show up at the reception to drive the bride and groom to their honeymoon suite in Austin. Not only did they not show up, but they lied to me throughout the night.

When I called the owner, he said the limo was about 15 minutes from the reception site. When he didn't show up 30 minutes later, I called again. This time he refused to answer the call. After calling numerous times, he eventually picked up saying he was stuck behind an accident and was going to be late. I called the local police department to confirm that there was an accident, and there wasn't. When I called the limo company again he said that he was having car trouble and would not be coming after all. Besides blatantly lying to me he also was extremely rude. He was not apologetic for ruining the end of their wedding night. He left us in a bind, having to find alternate transportation at midnight.

Do not use Austin Cobalt Limo Company. We'll never know what really happened, but do not to trust this company. I have complained to the Better Business Bureau about their service. I don't want another couple to go through the heartache my son and daughter in law suffered.

Re: DO NOT Use Austin Cobalt Limo Services!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards