New York-Hudson Valley

The Grandview Bridal Show

I have been to 4/5 bridal shows so far... I have to admit, my 5th one, which was last night at my venue, the Grandview, was by far the best!  There were SO many vendors there (over 50), the service was fantastic, the hors d'oeuvres gave you a great idea of what you can expect if you're having a wedding there, so much food in general and so many desserts!  It was truly an experience! 

If any Grandview or Grand brides haven't gone to it, go next time they do it!  They do one twice a year I believe and I plan on going to the next one as well!  I was able to get a lot of great information, felt like I got a lot accomplished and hopefully came away with some great deals!
-Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Grandview Bridal Show

• KWats2011KWats2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was married at The Grandview on August 6th- they were SO incredible! Your wedding is going to be fantastic :)
    Anniversary Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to two Grandview bridal shows and loved them.  I too am getting married at the Grandview (in less then 2 months) and I can't wait.  Kwats- Even though I figured  The Grandview would be a great venue you saying they were incredible makes me even more sure they are going to be. 
  • PaoPao820PaoPao820 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww thanks KWats!  I cannot wait!!  Ally, you'll have to let me know how you loved your wedding there when all is said and done.  Who are you working with?!?!
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Pao- I am working with Nicole Grasby.  And I will try to remember to let everyone know how the wedding went.
  • edited December 2011
    I just visited the Grandview today and fell in love! I'm glad to hear such good things!
  • I am having my wedding there 7/4/13 and I cannot wait! I wish they had a bridal show sooner! 
    The future "Mrs. Hassan"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards