Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Ceremony music...

What are some appropriate, non traditional, songs to walk down the asile to? I was thinking, "My Best Friend" by Tim Magraw or "My Girl" by The Temptations.  Any thoughts? Im open to sugestions :)

Re: Ceremony music...

• Options
    Depends on your taste in music. I'm a huge jazz fan, so some of my picks might include:

It Had to be You
    Isn't it Romantic?
    Our Love is Here to Stay
    Everything (Michael Buble)
    At Last

I'm new to country music, but I love "Then" by Brad Paisley, and "Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts.

I've got to start thinking about this stuff too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We are using 18th Floor Balcony by Blue October.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE Makin Plans by Miranda Lambert if u like country music!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Love - Brad Paisley
    I wanna Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler (heard this at a wedding recently, it was awesome)
    You are the Best Thing - Ray Lamontagne (beautiful song)
    Can't Help Falling in Love With you - cover by Ingrid Michaelson
    Praying for a miracle!
  • Options
    So many song choices! My wife and I got married in Northern California,Wine country and found a great musician who made great suggestions for songs. It was a nightmare trying to put it together ourselves but he really made it easy and Played amazing! http:www.glenncartermusic.com/weddings If it helps..
  • Options
    I'm walking down the aisle to I DO by Colbie Callat.  Very untraditional, but I love the song and it's totally me!!  Haha. 

Just have to figure out what to have the wedding party walk down to and walk out to!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards