February 2012 Weddings
Options

11 days- AHHHHHH

I'm starting to freak out a little- anyone else??
Click here -->> for our wedding website ! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 11 days- AHHHHHH

• Options
    I'm at 19days and 30 min (before that changes to 18) and Im a mess. Praying mom is well enough to walk me down the aisle, that pics go off wtihout a hitch. Right now on vicodin making spreadsheet timelines for 12 people, need to finish centerpieces but I just keep cursing them under my breath. I WANT MY HONEYMOON lmao
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    hahah- I guess I am technically at 10 days!  insane! 

I took an ambien and am trying to find the perfect MOH gift... not a good idea lol
  • Options
    Oh jeez I gave up trying to find something for my mother that does not make me cry and something for my FMIL and FFIL....FI doesnt' even care if he gets gifts for his guys *sigh* My sister told me to not get her anything and get her a better 18th birthday gift in June lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2012-weddings_11-days-ahhhhhh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:94076715-01be-4544-b5ad-db7fe810eb77Discussion:43e8f670-448d-4a02-923a-a291869d32c7Post:8af27896-7f74-4643-b499-5c1cef20e82e">11 days- AHHHHHH</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm starting to freak out a little- anyone else??
    Posted by notoriousmand[/QUOTE]

I'd say I'm freaking out a lot. I just looked at my to-do list and I'm just trying to take deep breaths...
  • Options
    I think I have mini freak outs everyday at this point. I just try to take deep breaths and think of my happy place i.e. MY HONEYMOON :) We're almost there ladies!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Learning to make a good brisket is only the beginning. www.shiksatoyenta.wordpress.com
  • Options
    17 days and I definitely have my moments of freaking out! I'm so excited but I'm starting to get so nervous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I freaked out yesterday when I went to pick of the marriage license!! But to be honest, I'm pretty much done with everything except trying to get those last few RSVPs so I can finish the seating chart. Seating chart = stressing me the F out. My parents JUST got divorced in December (after 35 years.. wtf). and my brother and my sister hate each other. I'm going to put them all at the same table to just to be biiiitchly :) I'm so over my family drama. My sister is my MOH and my brother is a groomsman. My sister "refuses" to take pictures with him. I told her she was easily replaceable and to go take a hike. All I am asking is for them to get along for ONE day from 4-9:30... is that so much to ask??!?!?!?!??! :):):):):)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i was freaking out for a couple of weeks a few days ago. i was getting super bitchy and i wasnt sleeping. now ive hit this LOVELY zen sorta feeling where all is right with the universe.

i think what it came to is that my fiance and i are on the same page. we are going to vegas and we are getting married.

the rest is a bunch of details that in reality are trivial "nice to haves." its not going to be perfect. stuff will go wrong. as long as we get to stand up before the minister and sign that piece of paper, technically, it's a success.

now that i have embraced this, i am sleeping like a baby again and feel rested and content.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We just had our final meeting with our Day-Of Coordinator and I feel so much releif now.  All I have left to do is pack for Jamaica (Honeymoon), pack up the stuff that is going to the hall and go get my hair and nails done next week...

I can finally sleep better :)
    February 18th I marry my Best Friend :)
  • Options
    I posted a vote between two swimsuits for my HM on FB and its a torn vote between the two and some saying YOU LOOK GREAT IN PINK and others NO NO NO only the black and blue one...*smacks head*....I gotta order this stupid thing asap to get in time.
  • Options
    I'm 3 days out... WOW, 3 DAYS!!! My mom flew in yesterday and is coming over today. I feel like I should be freaking out about the wedding because I still have things to do, but I just don't care anymore. Is it weird that I'm more concerned that my house is a wreck and I don't have time to clean it before my mom shows up?.. ha, ha.
  • Options
    I'm freaking out too. Mostly at my fat face and stomach and thighs. I don't want to be focused on ANY of that or any other insignificant details -- I just want to LOVE MY MAN!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    mcoxon -

we will be in jamaica for our honeymoon too! feb 20th.. where are you staying
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    AZMagnini14

We are going to the Sandals Whitehouse Feb 20-Mar 5th!! where are you staying??
  • Options
    mcoxon - we are going to sandals whitehouse Feb 27th-Mar 3rd.. whoa! :) !!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

janice0487 - Thats awesome! Maybe we will meet up while down there!

• Options
    We are going to Sandals Grande Riviera Feb 20-27th. I love yoru extended dates!
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    I think once I stop working (next Wed is my last day until after the honeymoon), I'll feel better- the work stress plus the wedding stress is a little intense, and honestly, I am having trouble getting excited because I am so distracted/overwhelmed!  It is making me sad because I feel like I should just be excited all the time.  Anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards