New Hampshire
Options

Flower Poll

Hi girls,  there are many opinions flying around our families on centerpieces.  Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Re: Flower Poll

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing all non-floral and 1/2 will be lanterns and 1/2 will be 3 glass vases with candles because I couldn't make up my mind.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending on what it is...it could look not put together well. I think that half floral and half semi-floral would be beautiful. Totally not floral ones might look bad...but if you tie them in nicely I'm sure it would look fine :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Some suggestions that I keep hearing are:
    Lanterns with some single bud vases and tea lights around it

3 vases of different heights with submerged flowers and floating lights at the top

candle groupings

low round vases with candles and long stem flowers lining it inside

etc
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love love LOVE 3 vases of different heights with submerged flowers and floating lights...that would be beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    290image Made the Cut!!
    175image Are Ready to Party!!
    56image Are Party Poopers!!
    59image Still Checking the Calendar!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the three vase idea...I actually wished I did them for my wedding but we went with all floral.  Don't get me wrong I loved mine but if I had gotten married in the evening I would have done the three vases with submerged flowers and candles
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that it all depends how you execute this.  We did a tall center vase with floating candle and then 4 votive candles around it.  I wasn't sure how it would work, but when the were all lit and the lights were low, it looked really pretty.  One of the staff even told me she didn't like them when she helped put them out, but when she saw them all lit she really liked it.  Hahaha...

I think there are certain ways to incorporate flowers that are 'classier' than others.  I would stay away from just have a tiny vase with one long stem rose, but have three small vases with some submerged flowers can look really pretty.  GL!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards