Plus-Sized
Options

Shoe Love

Okay ladies, I can't sleep and I have shoes on my mind! What are your wedding shoe picks and what do they say about you?

My ceremony shoes(for the beach):

For my reception, it's a toss up! I don't know if I want the "Something Blue" to be on my feet or to go traditional in color, but funky with the design:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Shoe Love

• Options
    I REALLY LOVE the 2nd one. I like the blue but the 2nd one just screams to me lol.

These are mine bad pic but they are hot pink not red. I went with flats so I could be comfy the whole day and not have to worry about my feet. Plus the church we are getting married in has stairs for the aisle so I don't want to fall.

• Options
    I haven't even looked for shoes yet but I'm for sure going with flats. I love pink flats with the sparkly bows mancila60. And OMG Eryn the white shoes are super sexy!!!
  • Options
    @ mancila60 You better believe I'm going to have a pair of flats at my side, lol...The heels are strictly to make me look a little taller standing next to my husband! Your shoes are darling and I think they are funky, especially since they are P!NK(one of my favorite colors).

@ Tyrannosaurus I didn't even want to have to look at shoes. I was just hoping they would magically appear the day of by my fairy god mother or something, lol... The white one have all the things I want! I just typed in white, feathers and sparkle and that's what I got :-)

Thanks ladies
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Vivienne Westwood. They're actually more of an orange-red. I love them so very much. 
  • Options
    @ divinemsbee Spicy little numbers... I LIKE :-) They look comfortable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Please forgive how small the image is but these are my shoes! I feel amazing in them and I am so excited to show them off.
    Jenefer & David Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @ DJPink I like those a lot! I see you're getting in your "something blue" or is blue one of your wedding colors? FABULOUS
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!!!! That's my something blue!!! :)
    Jenefer & David Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards