Mississippi

Wedding Venues in Meridian?

Does anyone know of any places in Meridian to have the ceremony and reception?? I'm having my wedding next June.

Any help would be nice!

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Re: Wedding Venues in Meridian?

• Mary0897Mary0897 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not from Meridian, but have a friend who is so I will ask her and see what she suggest!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks a lot!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok so my friend didn't seem to know of a lot of places to get married besides a few churches and she said that there are some really pretty antebellum homes that she had attended a few weddings at.  I wish I could of been more help.  Maybe try googling Meridian weddings.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok Thank you so much!! I like the idea of the antebellum homes, so I'll have to look into that
  • tracyt14tracyt14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiancee and I just attended the Navy Ball at the Riley Center. It was a pretty cool venue in terms of reception sites-- had the dance floor, ball room and catering.  It might be some place to consider!  Good luck!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Tracy, yall went to the Navy wedding ball in Meridian?  My fiance and I were going to go too, but unfortunately my work got in the way.  How was it?  I have yet to make it to any of the Navy balls, but hopefully will soon!
  • edited December 2011

Besides the Riley Center, I'd check into Merrehope or even Bonita Lakes. I've seen some couples getting married on the island on the back lake. It's pretty if you're ok with an outdoor wedding. Check with the City of Meridian Parks and Recreation for more information on that one. Good luck! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards