Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Ceremony location help?!!

Hi- I'm planning on having my reception at a nice hotel in the Quadcities specifically Davenport. I want a ceremony location that is outside or at a unique building. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Re: Ceremony location help?!!

• Options
    Outdoors you could do the Outing Club in Davenport (however I think you have to be a member there).  Vanderveer has spaces for outdoor weddings.  TPC Deere Run has space for outdoor weddings.  The Figge Museum would be a good place for a unique indoor space.  The Sky Deck at Modern Woodman is another unique indoor location - you can also get married on the field too.
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

• Options
    The Blackhawk hotel is beautiful and a great option if you want traditional.  The Figge is as well, especially if you're looking for something unique.  The Redstone room in the River Music Experience had a pretty interesting feel to it as well.  The Col Ballroom might be worth a look.  I haven't been there in years, but I heard they recently did some renovations.  
  • Options
    the best western steeplegate is  a hotel that has reception space and ceremony space both inside and outside
  • Options
    Have you looked at the Vanderveer Conservatory?  It's beautiful, with a lot of great opportunities for photographs (what can I say, it's how I think and see the world! :P).
    Amber
    http://tomadamphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards