Illinois-Chicago
Options

Knottie of the week?

Is anyone tracking this anymore on this board?  If no one wants to, I can...

Re: Knottie of the week?

• Options
    edited December 2011
     I know JanuaryBride did it originally, but she doesn't come around anymore (so sad--she had great advice!) and then I think Kthame was going to maybe do it?  Not sure though.  It would be nice to see this started again especially since it's "wedding season" and ever since the Knot changed the format, the Chicago board has been a little more slow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a great idea!  See if Sparkette can help with that...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 260 Invited image
    167 Thrilled to Attend image
    71 Devastated they can't make it image
    22 making us sweat it out image
    RSVP Date- June 30
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kthame took over doing it. But I havent seen it for weeks. Missed my wedding :(
    I know she just got married, so Im sure she just got really tied up...

Sooooooooooooooooo........??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knottie of the week used to be a regular posting, If you took it over that would be soooooo great, but I can tell from your posts you are a great gal.

I would suggest asking everyone's name and wedding date in post to gather all the information and go from there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Girls,

I'm sorry - this was me...and I got soo busy before the wedding and forgot to ask if someone would like to take it over. I have an excel spreadsheet that I can forward on if someone else wants to do it, but I have no problem starting it again once I'm back from the HM.

Sorry Allison&Donnie that I missed you. Is it too late? I can still profile you if you liiiiike! :) You can AW all you want.
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards