Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Videography help

I'm trying to help a friend of mine find a good videographer that shoots in HD.  I referred her to the company that I had used but her date was already booked. Anyone know a good videography company?  She's looking for the cinema production style. Her budget is around $1500

Thanks!

Re: Videography help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using threeringmedia.com... their lowest package is above her $1500 but like $450 but they are very good...

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KnaijaQueenKnaijaQueen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She could try the company that I hired, D & R Films
  • Options
    lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thanks for the feedback everyone!

I contacted "the ring media" and they look fantastic! Now we will see if the budget will work for her. I wish the videographer that I used was available for her but he is booked on that date.  His website is www.chrisbrock.org if anyone is interested.

Thanks again!

Lori
  • Options
    Sapphire1002Sapphire1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with Jake Carpenter w/ CW Visuals

http://www.cwdigitalvisuals.com/

He did a fantastic job on our wedding and couldn't have been more pleased!
  • Options
    lorifrank2003lorifrank2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked out Jake Carpenter, his work is "OK". I give it a 5 on a scale of 1 to 10.  "The ring media" I thought was much better. Still my favorite is Christopher Brock for more reasons than one.  All his movie packages come with "video invitation / love story".  Here is a link to his video gallery

Again my friend is looking for someone that has the cinema movie style.  Lots of cool camera movements and good sense of story telling with a video camera.

• Options
    silverskylarksilverskylark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    White Dress Media does the cinematic style and prices start at $1500.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards