Plus-Sized
Options

MOG separates

My FMIL wants to wear a matching full or tea length skirt and top for the wedding, but I fear she's missed the boat on special occasion separates at the normal stores.  I feel like I've looked everywhere and can't find anything!!! Other ideas?

Places we've looked (that I can remember off the top of my head):
- Dillards
- Romans
- Onestopplus
-womanwithin
-Lane Bryant
- Avenue
- Catherines
-Macy's
-Nordstrom
-Boston Store/Younkers
-JC Penny
- anna brooks
- bloomingdales

Other thoughts?

Thanks!!!

Re: MOG separates

• Options
    Do you want to try a bridal shop like David's Bridal? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I don't know if they have any separates, but you could try Alfred Angelo.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dress Barn?  I know they have some seperates...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies- I forgot to mention we did try Davids and Alfred Angelo as well as Dress Barn.  Dress Barn was such a bummer--- they had such cute tops for "average" sized women- but nothing in the plus size.   I'll have to look at Sydney's Closet.  Thanks!  Any other ideas you have would be great!!
    Thanks for your help ladies!!!
  • Options
    becka717becka717 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Have you looked at dress barn online?  They may offer some stuff that wasn't in store.  Depending how formal your wedding is going to be, she might have luck when the Easter clothes are in.

ETA - I don't know if you checked the website for all those stores, but I find the web usually has more options.  My mom also likes Appleseeds.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    kitty02katkitty02kat member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    has anyone ever ordered from alright.com?  They have a bunch of great tops/skirt combos... A little pricy ($150 a piece) but what are ya going to do if that's all we can find lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards