Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Hair Extensions

For the ladies who have clip in hair extensions what brand did you get and what are your likes or dislikes on them? I am thinking about getting the Jessica Simpson ones...TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hair Extensions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the jessica simpson ones.. 
    They aren't real hair thought, just FYI, so you can't curl, straighten it.
    The one that I like best is the 23 inch wavy clip ins.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the real hair extensions from Sallys!

They come in pacakages with "strings" of hair. You measure them around the length of your hair and cut them into the lengths you need. You then sew clips (which you can buy at sallys) onto the hair yourself. Or I glue them to my roots (the glue is a bit messy but only lasts a few days and looks ALOT better then the clips.) When you glue them to your roots, they lay flatter so you do not get the unatural bumps.

The good thing about these packages of hair is that they are inexpensive, you can get them in mulitple lengths and they are REAL (So you can style them however you want and wash and re-use them!)

Good Luck! :)

http://www.facebook.com/blacktieweddingsandevents
  • Options
    Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Sally's as well . Mine are clipins and they are absolutely great. I wore them in my wedding a week ago! They are real hair and I got the 8 piece set. They were $100 and would prefer them over the Jessica Simpson ones. I got the longest ones available so I could cut them if need be. My cousin has the ones you glue in and has went to the clipins becuase the glue has ruined her hair.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards