Arizona-Phoenix

NWR - Attorney

Does anyone know a GOOD HONEST personal-injury lawyer in the valley? (I live in Mesa, but doesn't have to be in Mesa!) I'm having trouble finding someone who's NOT a sleezeball!! :( And I'd love to finish settling this dammn claim cuz some of the money is sposed to pay for our honeymoon!! Any help/advice/recommendations would be awesome ladies!!

TIA!

Re: NWR - Attorney

• GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you're going through a tough time before your honeymoon. I'm an attorney (I work for the State so I don't practice privately & can't take on private cases) so I know a lot of great & honest PI attorneys out there. One in particular is a solo practitioner who is fantastic & so personable. Email me at gogalina at aol dot com for her contact info. I'm sure she'd be happy to help you out.
  • edited December 2011
    Please don't count on money from a legal case to pay for your honeymoon.  There is a very high chance you will end up disappointed.
  • edited December 2011
    Kim, no offense, but you don't really know anything about my case or how much money I'm to get. It will be plenty to cover my honeymoon, as some of it is reimbursing my medical bills I paid out-of-pocket, so I'm guaranteed a certain amount as pay-back, not as extra compensation. I know what you're saying, and I appreciate the concern, but I definitely know what I'm doing as far as planning that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards