Maine

what do you think?

I have two MOH and one of them is getting married a week after I am! (FYI:she set her date first and then i did, but she was completely excited when i asked her if it was ok!)  I'm not in her wedding because she has 4 sisters which are her BM's (2 of them a lot younger then her).  We are very close friends and nothing has ever gotten between us and I have thought and we mentioned it once about the possibility of doing a joint bachelorette party. We have a good group of mutual friends but do you think it would be weird?  I'm not worried about us being jealous of one another.  Neither one of us would think "this is my time i want to be the center of everything"  because that us just not the way we are. We would probably make it a ton of fun!   
But...What do you think about this? am i crazy about thinking about this?  let me know what you think?? 
**P.S. so far my other MOH is planning my bachelorette and i guess my party is going to be snack and drinks and games at someone's house then going out to the Old Port to multiple bars to do a scavenger hunt type game thing with drinking and dancing!  

Re: what do you think?

• edited December 2011
    I think it would be so much fun if you would do it together! But I guess you would have to ask the people who plan your party (s). Maybe your friends sisters really wanna plan her party and would feel weired about it. But I think as long as you and your friend feel like you wanna do it together it coulb be so much fun!
  • edited December 2011
    I would LOVE to have a good friend to share that sort of thing with!  If you'd already discussed it, you should just bring it up, like "So, would you still like to do our Bachelorette parties together?"  See what she says.  Hope it works out!
    August 28th, HERE I COME!
  • edited December 2011
    talked to her today!  i think we are gonna do it!  i'm gonna have my other moh and her sister talk!  i'm super excited now!  we really want to do a golf dress up theme!  
    I can't wait now!  i hope it works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards