Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Accountability

B-lo carb energy drink (20) apple and cinnamon oatmeal (160)
S-yogurt (90)
L-leftover buffalo chicken chili (321) apple (80)
S-Popcorn (100) apple (80) clementines (70)
D-Buffalo chicken chili (321)

Total: 1242

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Friday Accountability

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    B: Egg salad (84), bagel thin (110), strawberries (40)
    S: Greek yogurt (100)
    L: Open-face tuna salad sandwich (317)
    D: Out with friends
    S: Wine

Total (without dinner & drinks): 651

E: Nada

Edited: I ordered 4 HB eggs for breakfast and planned to keep 1 yolk. Well, all 4 yolks were raw so they all got tossed and I had to reconfigure my foods.

• Options
    B: Eggs and hash browns
    S: Grapes
    L: Egg salad
    S: Pineapple in Lime Gel
    D: Not sure yet - I have crunchy black bean tacos planned, but I'm not sure what the plan is regarding tonight.

E: I might give M another BJ if I see him.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    rdr - raw yolks?  bleh.  :(

peek - how was your dinner out?

B:  egg + egg white with salsa; oat bran toast with preserves; 1 oz ham; black coffee (196)
    L:  chopped romaine with corn/black bean salsa, spicy grilled chicken, ST buttermilk/avocado dressing; small orange (379)
    S:  blackberries, yogurt (180)
    D:  beef hotdog with chili, cheese, fritos (564)

E:  cardio, 3.3 mi (-265)

consumed:  1479
    net:  1246

• Options
    Dinner out was delicious, but awkward.  Boss has no children/grandchildren, so we basically had nothing except work to talk about.  He's 65-70, spends his time either at the beach or gardening, or at work.  I ended up having a salad, which had the best parmesan on it and the vinagrette was to die for, followed by the monkfish with roasted sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts.  They were so good.  Orgasm in my mouth good.  As much as I wanted to stop eating to be able to run, I couldn't.  And since boss wanted dessert, I had a scoop of ice cream.  So, so, so, so yummy.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    jealous!  I had PB/choc chunk cookie dough delivered yesterday (neighbor's kids' fundraisers) so I had a couple (um, three) cookies last night.  DELISH.  I think the monkfish + brussels totally beat that, though.  yummmm.
  • Options
    B: Chex cereal (203 c)
    S: Cashews (160 c)
    L: Not sure
    D: Leftover chili and cornbread (421 c)

T = 784 without lunch.

I've been up since 2:20 a so I'm pretty sure I'm going to nap when I get home from work, eat dinner, and go to bed. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Yes. I was so disappointed when I cut into the first one. It was really nasty. I called them and let them know that I wasn't happy and they should probably make new eggs for future customers. 

• Options
    tiger - why up so late??

rdr -  I would have called, too!  and they really should send you a new batch.  :-\
  • Options
    B- multigrain waffles with PB (390)
    S- banana (105)
    L- skim milk, apple, yogurt, probably some mixed nuts (hehehe) (378)
    D- dinner at a friend's house, not sure what they're making yet, but with exercise added in, I have about 650 calories to work with so I'll probably eat light and have some wine.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    aww, you can do it Liv!  good job on the results.  :)
  • Options
    Morning, ladies!

B: Chobani vanilla yogurt with granola - 250
    S: String cheese - 80, apple - 70
    L: Leftover turkey meatloaf on pretzle bun - 450, pop chips - 100
    D: Not sure, I got out some 97/3 beef to defrost thinking I'd make hamburger patties but, we have plans to go out now, so not sure?

E: 60 minutes of tredmill ~+450

net: 500 without dinner, so I will have a beer with dinner.

• Options
    Woohoo Liv! 

I know it's only been 4 days so far, but this is the longest I've adhered perfectly to any sort of diet in a very long time. Now, I just need to do a good job this weekend & Monday so that I can hopefully see at least a little result when I weigh myself on Tuesday!

B: Coffee with cream & sugar: 300 (I know I need to cut this out eventually but I just can't do it yet!)
    L: Toast with 1 egg + 1 egg white, 1oz of american cheeze: 310
    D: 2 slices of homemade pizza: 640
    S: Not sure yet, maybe some fruit & greek yogurt: 250

Gym: 30 minutes on treadmill (+250)

Net: 1250

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:45b6f2f1-f171-43f4-a9f8-67d21cf1e6fePost:5eb113d1-2a6d-46fb-ae80-51e693f2cdb0">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm down 6.8 lbs. since Monday. Holy crap! I've eaten over my recommended calories based on my goals (recommended: 1200; eating: 1350-1400) PLUS eaten back all my exercise calories burned, and I'm still losing that much. Granted it's likely water weight for the most part but it's great to have lost all the weight I gained in the past 2 weeks due to eating terribly post-surgery. My food is exactly the same as the other days so I'm not going to list it out right now. Rest day for exercise. I'm going to a Providence Bruins game tonight with B and some coworkers, so it will take a lot of willpower not to crack and get beer or delicious concession food!
    Posted by LivLeighton[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yay Liv!! We need progress pics! :)

</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_friday-accountability-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:45b6f2f1-f171-43f4-a9f8-67d21cf1e6fePost:5bedaaa5-3b04-4ae9-aa3c-147730f2dc34">Re: Friday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>tiger - why up so late??</strong> rdr -  I would have called, too!  and they really should send you a new batch.  :-\
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

<div>I wasn't up that late, I woke up that early! I probably fell asleep around 9:30p and woke up at 2:20a. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. At 3a I sat bolt upright and realized I might have left my car on the wrong side of the street. I threw a jacket and shoes on and went down there, to find that I'd already gotten a ticket. I moved it anyway. Then I went back to bed. Finally at 5:30 I went down to the couch and watched two more episodes of The West Wing. I'm at 87... still over 100 to go!</div>

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Liv, can I friend you? I am excited for you on your progress!

• Options
    Speaking of progress, here are my day 60 results. 
    Since day 1 I have lost 5.4 pounds, half an inch off my waist around my belly button, 1 inch off my hips, 1 inch off my chest, gained an inch on my right arm (it is scary big now), left arm and thighs are unchanged, and my BF% has gone down at least 1% according to my scale. I can also do an (1) unassisted chin up now, at least 20 full push ups, and I rock ab ripper x like its my job. I'm hoping the scale/photos at day 90 will reflect how much stronger/fitter I feel. I've already decided to do another round after I finish this one. 

So today:

B: 1 cup 1% fat cottage cheese, 1 sliced banana, 1tsp honey and some granola mixed together, coffee (370 cal)
    S: 15 almonds, 3 prunes, part of an oatmeal cookie I found in the break room (self control? no.) (215 cal)
    L: Turkey and roast beef w/cheddar and spicy mustard on sandwich thin, carrots, grapes (370 cal)
    S: Fage 0% Peach (120 cal)
    D: No idea - DH is shaving his head tonight to raise money for pediatric cancer research so I'm meeting him at an Irish Bar for that at 5. We'll go out to dinner afterwards but I don't know where. 

E: Core Synergistics (my HRM stopped working halfway through, but based on previous workouts I burned about 530 cal) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards