Wisconsin
Options

Vendor Review 1/26/13

Ceremony Venue- Bartolotta Catering at Boerner Botanical Gardens A-
We used their indoor gazebo and it was beautiful! They were super easy to work with and were great with communication. We served passed hors d'oeurves and had open bar during pictures-- food was excellent!! My only concern is that they kept serving the same small group of people first and the others got very little food because it would be gone.

Officiant- Jeff Kohl from Parkside Wedding Chapel A
Jeff was very easy going and flexible with the ceremony to fit our wants. We had a light, 20 minute ceremony with our own vows- no rehearsal- and it was great!

Photographer- Sondra Ralston A+
Sondra was everywhere!! She must've shot thousands of photos in the time we had her 1-4pm and then 6-8pm). Her price was VERY reasonable and the sneak-peek photos are absolutely gorgeous!! Great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for great photography on a budget!

Reception Venue- New Berlin Ale House A
Mary Jo (banquet manager) is great-- very detail-oriented and will set everything up for you. The food was fantastic and the prices for food and beer were very reasonable. My only concern is that they had a hard time keeping up with the food demand, but they served for an extra hour to make-up for that (it wasn't a seated dinner).

DJ- Platter Chatter A+
The dance floor was packed the entire night. Their prices are reasonable and they were great to work with. Very professional and super fun :)

Shuttle Service- MKE Shuttle Company A
Their prices were the best around for a 20 passenger shuttle bus. They were very flexible about times, were always where they needed to be and the shuttle was super clean!! Would definitely use them again :)

Re: Vendor Review 1/26/13

• Options
    I'm excited to hear another great review about Sondra. My fiance and I booked with her about a month ago for our July wedding. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards