Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Gown Gallery in KC!

I have to say, I have never experience better service or had a better experience than I did at the Gown Gallery. They were wonderful, attentive and gave me a better dress shopping day than I ever imagined possible. I ended up getting a Maggie Sottero Carrie gown and they ordered swatches of the fabric for me so I can use them when coordinating the rest of the wedding. Theyw ere wonderful!! And then to make it even better....they called and the dress was in stock at Maggie Sottero!!!! I may have had to wait until September for my gown, but now I will have it in only 2 weeks!!!!!
PLEASE go to the Gown Gallery. The attention you get will be amazing...and I even had a low budget of under $1000 and they still gave me the best service ever!

PS-Ask for Liz!

Re: Gown Gallery in KC!

• Options
    prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree! I loved Gown Gallery, and if I hadn't found a dress I feel in love with at DB I would have ordered from them in a heart beat. They were super accomodating and really nice!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree!  Liz is my bridal consultant and she is AMAZING!  I got a Maggie dress too, the SaBelle.  They even let me wait to order my dress until the last possible minute so I could lose some of the weight I wanted to before my wedding (25 lbs down).  I cannot recommend them enough!!!
  • Options
    mollysophiamollysophia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh me too! Elizabeth is wonderful and helped me find an affordable gown that I didn't like on the website, but ended up LOVING in person!!
  • Options
    annandericannanderic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! I went there as well and found my dress! Maggie Sottero for under $1000! And I wanted to order more fabric to make my skirt fuller.. so they ordered it for me and were able to customize my dress - and they did an amazing job! Love them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards