Getting in Shape
Options

jillian michaels

I already own 30 day shred..which dvd do you like better? Banish fat, boost metablism or no more trouble zones? Has anyone tried her new yoga dvd?

Re: jillian michaels

• Options
    I like no more trouble zones better than banish fat boost metabolism but just because bfbm kills me, haha. i haven't tried 30 day shred or her new yoga dvd! i'd like to though!
  • Options
    I've been doing 30DS for a few weeks now & I just did BFBM for the first time today. WOW. It's a really great cardio work out. I thought it was even more intense than 30DS but a good break for my sore muscles.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I vote for BFBM. Killer cardio.

NMTZ I don't like b/c of the low weight/high rep nature of the workout. I prefer heavier weights and less reps to build more muscle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    They have the Yoga one on Comcast On Demand for Free :) under Jillian Michaels
  • Options
    Try Last Chance Workout! It's Shred-esque and also comes with 10 min upper body/ 10 min lower body toning routines.
  • Options
    both are great, it just depends what you want.  BFBM is mostly cardio; NMTZ is almost entirely strength/resistence training. 

I own both and used to rotate them.   now I live in a 3rd floor apt, so i can't do the jumping moves in BFBM anymore.
  • Options
    I just bought the yoga meltdown dvd at target yesterday. I'm going to try it out tomorrow and I'll let you know what I think. (I already own 30DS and BFBM, also the biggest loser's last chance workout. I alternate them so I don't get too bored)
  • Options
    Ok so I tried the yoga meltdown dvd. It has its pros and cons. Jillian isn't as obnoxious in her new dvd, although at one point she's yelling "who's your daddy!" (No I'm not joking). She is a lot more relaxed in this video and looks great. The dvd has 2 levels, both are 30 mins long. I did level 1. I have never done any kind of yoga before. It seemed pretty easy, although the balancing parts were a little tricky. Also it's kind of hard to do the poses correctly when you have to look at the screen for direction. I barely broke out in a sweat, so I guess it's a good exercise to do if you don't have time to shower afterwards. You could do this on your lunch break or something. It was a good warmup for the 30DS circuit I did afterwards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards