South Asian Weddings

Anyone buy any lehengas from Seasons India?

I seem to be one of the few desi brides who will not be flying all the way over to India to buy my wedding gear.  I ran into the website Seasons India and have fallen in love with their lehegas, specifically the ones by the modelled by "Neha Dalvi" (although the story behind that appears to be a hoax).

The lehengas I want to buy are over $2,000 and the picture or description do not show or mention anything about whether it comes with a veil.  They have a live chat support, but they are never available!  I have tried every single hour India time and America time.  I've tried messaging them my questions, but no response.  I've even tried caling, but no one picks up!  So I'm very hesistant about ordering anything from them.

I'd like to hear about your experience.  Thanks.

Re: Anyone buy any lehengas from Seasons India?

• edited December 2011
    Never heard of them, but if you are having that much trouble and it seems a little fishy I would do it.
  • edited December 2011
    I've shopped at Seasons in Bombay as well and have several sarees, kurti tops and lenghas from them.  Never tried their website (www.seasonsindia.com) but I check it out all the time to get a clue of the more current styles going on in India.  When I went wedding shopping I went into their lengha section but they didn't have anything in the color combination I had already chosen for our reception colors. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards