Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Getting closer

Hello ladies,
It's been a really long time since I've posted.  I'm getting down to the last month.  So many things have been going on and I never could find the time to post.

We had the shower last month and hopefully will be moving into our new house in 3 weeks!  It's all happening so fast.

I remember from being on before that there was a board to post items for sale on.  I have some things I bought for the wedding and won't be using, and it's been too long to take them back.  Anyone know if that still exsists and where I can find it?

Good luck to everyone else planning weddings this year and I will definitely post about my vendors when the wedding is all over.

Thanks,
lmk623
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Getting closer

• Options

<------  On the left there should be "Wedding  Classifieds"  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lmk623lmk623 member
    First Comment
    Thanks! I didn't even see that there.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_getting-closer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2756e177-abd5-443c-aa6c-459d58008eaaPost:a2bc60eb-e330-4d69-8af8-7af81ad90278">Re: Getting closer</a>:
    [QUOTE]<------  On the left there should be "Wedding  Classifieds"  
    Posted by lpowers1118[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Post on here as well.. I am sure some brides in the pittsburgh area would love to see what you have aka me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lmk623lmk623 member
    First Comment
    Ok, I'll do that too.  Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_getting-closer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:2756e177-abd5-443c-aa6c-459d58008eaaPost:ea4f73de-01fd-485b-a06c-8dd2048cdc8c">Re: Getting closer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Post on here as well.. I am sure some brides in the pittsburgh area would love to see what you have aka me :)
    Posted by pittpoint1119[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards