Texas-San Antonio

Inexpensive Taylor Recommendation?

I'm looking for a very inexpensive taylor to hem my fiance's suit pants and then one of the groomsmen's dress pants.  Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Inexpensive Taylor Recommendation?

• edited December 2011
    I get my work pants/suits altered at Lee's Tailoring on Babcock and Huebner.  They are very quick and reliable and I have always been happy with their work.
    2 of my bridesmaids had their dresses altered there. 
    I recently had 2 or 3 pairs of pants and 2 dresses altered for under $50.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! And I just realized my post is so embarrassing...i knew "Taylor" looked weird..but just left it. It's supposed to be tailor....oops!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_inexpensive-taylor-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:c0207811-4fe5-4f4b-80a8-3b3e360ab4acPost:1904c908-9be6-4820-ac6b-44ca571e21c0">Re: Inexpensive Taylor Recommendation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I get my work pants/suits altered at Lee's Tailoring on Babcock and Huebner.  They are very quick and reliable and I have always been happy with their work. 2 of my bridesmaids had their dresses altered there.  I recently had 2 or 3 pairs of pants and 2 dresses altered for under $50.
    Posted by oliviosis[/QUOTE]

When I lived in that area, I always went to them, too! Lynn's Tailor just up the road at the Babcock/Babcock/De Zavala intersection is also good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • izellgonizellgon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i found Mary's custom sewing from another knottie. her # is 2109679902 she seems very sweet and has been the least expensive that i found. i have really researched. for bustle and hem under $100!! i have my first appt this friday i'll let u knw how it goes. so never have actually seen her wk...
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, I had my whole dress redone with Mary.  But for my fiance's pants and groomsmen' pants..I'd rather find some place close.  I think I'll use Lee's Tailoring. Thanks for all the recos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards