Maine

Honeymoon in florida?

Hi everyone!
So my Fiance and I changed our honeymoon plans...we were originally going to go to tennessee and then we decided on florida. I spent so much time looking for deals either in disney or in kissimmee so we finally found an awesome deal in kissimee and were just getting ready to book it when my fiances dad calls us and tells us he won the cruise from rite aid and he's giving to us!!! So we decided that were going to go stay at disney for 4 days then leave from orlando and go on the crusie to the bahamas!!!!  So then we started looking at deals to stay in disney and we found an amazing one that I wanted to share incase anyone else was planning on going there...If either you or your fiance are in the military (my fiances in the airforce :)  ) ..it can be retired, active duty or national guard, there is a place thats in disney called shades of green. Its a beautiful hotel that is right in disney with shuttles that run all day around disney and you get the same benefits as i fyou were staying at another hotel there (like the extra magic hours). it looked amazing so we emailed the info on when we wanted to stay and sent them his information and they sent us the confirmation back..It came back at only 95 dollars a night!!!!!!!! Im so excited and on top of that, they are running a special so that when we get there we can pick up our 4 day park hopper tickets that will only cost us $250 total!!!! originally they wouldve run us well over $600
Im so excited and just wanted to share, incase anyone else was planning on going there

Re: Honeymoon in florida?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards