Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Wedding Cakes

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to go for a nice but not overly priced wedding cake ?

Re: Wedding Cakes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance' and I just got our cake at classics of carmel. They are amazing and have reasonable prices. My fiance' likes to get the best deal and this is where we got ours. They offer all sorts of options from simple to cool custom cakes which we did. We paid 435 for a full out custom cake for 125 people with 2 flavors and that included tax and delivery fee.
  • Options
    shannahan84shannahan84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also ordered my cake for Classic Cakes in Carmel.  Ilene (the owner) is so wonderful and nice.  She sat down with me personally, looked at pics of my ideas, and let me try several different flavors.  She's been doing this for years.  I found them to be incredible affordable.  I don't even like cake (my main focus is a chocolate fountain), but their chocolate raspberry and peppermint cakes are to die for! 
  • Options
    AshleyMedlenAshleyMedlen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our Bake Shop In greenwood has some amazing wedding cakes for a great price. Check them out online they have a website.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Classic Cakes is the absolute best! Mine was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

By word of mouth we decided on a private person.she's very talanted & the cakes are gorgeous. she delivers & sets up the cake or cakes. she is out of tipton,in .we have a five teir & a grooms cake with set up & delivery for $ 327.00

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hello again spim7 if you would like to look at cakes she has done you can go to nmp58@comcast.net,but if you want fondont she won't be able to help you. hope the info helps

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards