Oregon

Waxing Recommendations

Does anyone have a recommendation for a place to get a bikini wax in the Metro area? Maybe somewhere they've had a good experience that has packages so I could go a couple of times leading up to the wedding/honeymoon.

Re: Waxing Recommendations

• edited December 2011
    They're in Vancouver (really close to the I-5 bridge), but I've gotten several bikini waxes through them and they are awesome! They have really reasonable prices too.

http://www.baredowntherewaxing.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a wuss and don't do waxing, but Cristi Cooke at Salon Moxie is my esthetician and LMT and she does waxing as well.  She's also a (former?) knottie.  She is amazing with massage and facials so I assume she has mad waxing skillz too.

• KaylaRae16KaylaRae16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the suggestions - I'll check them both out. I live in Vancouver so Bare Down There could be perfect :)
  • edited December 2011
    I wax a lot and made a beginner's mistake this morning. I drank a lot of coffee right before going in. The caffeine made it hurt way worse than normal. I was screaming like crazy. I hate it when I do stupid stuff like that.
    I like Trixie's Beauty bar. She'll give you a free giant glass of wine : )
    Jane Cowan salon is also great.
  • edited December 2011

Angie Carver at The Wax Shack is incredible. Her prices are dirt cheap, too! I wouldn't ever go anywhere else after knowing her!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards