New York
Options

Thoughts and Prayers needed

A lifelong friend of mine lost a friend she referred to as her little brother (he was her ex of a very long times brother). Apparently he got mixed up with the wrong people and had a warrant out for his arrest. Last night an officer came to their door to answer an animal disturbance call and the officer noticed the arrest warrant and asked the kid (22 yrs old) to step outside and the kid panicked, pulled a gun on the cop and took off running. After a 2 hr search of the neighborhood they heard a gun shot. The kid killed himself 3 houses down.

Just to make it a little harder on my friend, her and her ex ended badly but she still stayed in touch with the brother. So she fb'ed the ex asking for his # so she could call him and he yelled at her and told her "I never want to hear from you again and DO NOT come to the funeral. You are not welcome". So now shes feeling double the pain b/c shes not welcome at the funeral.

Im just asking that you guys keep her in your prayers. Shes really not doing well.

Thanks ladies.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Thoughts and Prayers needed

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards