Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Friday

Hi ladies! Happy Friday!! Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happy Friday

• Options
    Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    Hey Hey!!  Happy Friday!!

Tonight FI heads to AC for his bachelor shenanigans and tomorrow I head to Philly as a surprise to celebrate my sister's birthday!  I am staying until Monday to catch her in a show she is acting in, thank goodness for having Monday off!

A bunch of her friends are also surprising her so I can't wait to see this come together!  I haven't spent her actual birthday with her in years since she went to school near Philly and moved to Philly right after graduation, it has never worked out where I could go there so I am happy to be able to do so this year!

What have you got going on??
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That sounds awesome! 

We're going to look at wedding bands at lunchtime today, and then meeting friends for dinner tonight- laid back but should be fun. 

My work holiday party is Saturday (we do ours after the holidays because it's cheaper) which also should be a good time- free dinner and open bar for a few hours anyway :)

Sunday is the Falcon's playoff game- go Falcons! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We were SUPPOSED to go to a concert tomorrow, but it got rescheduled. :( So nothing very exciting planned. Hopefully I will finish up the few loose ends for the AHR and stop stressing about that.
  • Options
    July - your weekend plans sound awesome. Your sister is going to be so excited! :) 

Tomorrow my BMs and I are shopping for their dresses. I'm excited to see what they pick!! On Sunday I have to finish a paper before the Pats game :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You all are such good football fans. I asked the other day who's playing in the Super Bowl (I thought they'd have figured all of that out by now). Whoops. Of course, our local team is the Chiefs, so it's hard to get excited. :P FI's BIL is actually missing our wedding because it's Super Bowl weekend. No judgement, I just can't get my head around preferring to stay in North Dakota to a warm week in Mexico. Brrr...
  • Options
    Jenny - I love football, and my FI and I host a Super Bowl party each year but if I had a choice of being at home for the game or vacationing in Mexico? Mexico it is! :-p (even IF the Pats are in the big game haha) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies!

I think FI is going to an old high school friend's bday party tonight so I get the house to myself to catch up on all my girly shows. lol.

Then mom and I are going shopping to get her something to wear to the wedding. I might try to squeeze a facial in there somewhere. Monday we meet with our invitation lady so hopefully we will get going on all that too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards