Indiana
Options

Last Minute Advice!

Hey Ladies!

So in about 11 days I will be a married woman!! YAY!  I was wondering if any of you lovely ladies had an last minute advice, wedding details that shouldn't be overlooked or forgotten, or just anything that is on your hearts! It would be much apprecieated and I figured that we could all benefit from a little outside advice!

One thing that have been told is that once you get down that aisle and to your significant other, take some time and look out at all your family and friends and take a mental picture of everyone who is there. Those are the people that care about you, and will love and support you through everything. It's one of those wedding memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Last Minute Advice!

• Options
    vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also seen it suggested to take a few minutes after the ceremony, before pictures start, to really just soak it all up.  Don't get so wrapped up in the craziness of the day that you forget to check in with your new husband and have some moments to yourself, even if they are just quick moments.

ETA:  Have a wonderful wedding!!
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Here's what I learned from my experience:
    - Allow extra time for everything.  However long you think something will take, add more time to that estimation.
    - Don't be go go go.  Take some time to really relax and take it all in.
    - Try to find some alone time with your husband.  So many people are pulling you this way and that, that you don't really get much time to just yourselves
    - Don't sweat the small stuff.  Something will go wrong, don't let it affect your day.
    - Give someone your camera so they can take pics of the ceremony and reception.  It'll be fun for you to look at while you're on your honeymoon.

Congrats and have a great time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards