South Asian Weddings
Options

NWR: My cousin is getting married!!

So this is just happy news! My cousin is getting married in Jan! She met a guy who is involved in Jesus Youth Ireland and she's involved with the one here in the US. She'll go meet him in person Next Month, but they've decided to get married. It'll be in India the beginning of Jan.. and I'll be there!!! We were going to shop for my wedding and I get to see hers too! I can't wait! Whoo hoo!

Re: NWR: My cousin is getting married!!

• Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations DFW!!  Sounds like plans are fitting into the jigsaw nicely :):)  I want to go too :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting! So is her fiance Irish with the awesome accent? That would be too cool!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_south-asian-weddings_nwr-cousin-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:430Discussion:ea462b52-6e2a-4cc3-b0db-0fa9a3f6b5a8Post:9aca7fee-5688-47d9-a7d7-1518cb054697">Re: NWR: My cousin is getting married!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so exciting! So is her fiance Irish with the awesome accent? That would be too cool!
    Posted by raangoli[/QUOTE]

No he is Indian.. Just over there doing is doctorate. Our family won't allow marrying outside of the race. No one has done it so far.
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe he'll still get an Irish accent ;)  even if he's Indian ;):)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I assumed that he was desi but had an Irish accent. That would be cute for sure!
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha.. I didn't even think of that!!! I haven't met him yet but I'll tell you if he does. Wow how strange it would be to hear a desi with an Irish accent...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards