New Jersey - South

Tomasello or Renault??!! Could use the help

We are looking to have our ceremony and reception at either place. I love the idea of getting married there but I personally have never been to either. I have heard good things about both, and I am setting up an appointment to see them but I wanted a brides feedback!!!! I am looking for something for around 100-115 people and UNDER $100 a plate. For Next October
Please help if you can

Re: Tomasello or Renault??!! Could use the help

• Both are nice but Renault is my favorite by far. Their staff went out of their way when we were there and the wine is always great.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_tomasello-or-renault-could-use-the-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:01b138bf-124d-4bf6-bc31-746a8bcfaf34Post:492ab5df-9e10-4207-816d-055fe1b8cbc8">Tomasello or Renault??!! Could use the help</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are looking to have our ceremony and reception at either place. I love the idea of getting married there but I personally have never been to either. I have heard good things about both, and I am setting up an appointment to see them but I wanted a brides feedback!!!! I am looking for something for around 100-115 people and UNDER $100 a plate. For Next October Please help if you can
    Posted by corilynn84[/QUOTE]

Renault is the way to go! I had my wedding there on 1-21-12 and it was spectacular! The food was outstanding, the reception room (we had the Vintage room) was very beautiful and the service was top-notch! Plus you can't beat the price per plate. Oh and their wine cocktails were to die for!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Just had our reception at Renault 08/17/12 and can't say enough good things about it.  You're good with your head count/price, and the staff and coordinators were beyond impressive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards