New York-Long Island
Options

Wedding officiant?

Hi!

We are getting married in August, but we still haven't decided on our wedding officiant. We want a non-religious wedding, and since most of our guests will come from Spain we need a bilingual officiant.

Any ideas?

Re: Wedding officiant?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi.

go to nycweddings.com

good luck.
  • Options
    garonejgaronej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone ever had Father Bob Allmen conduct their ceremony?
    i think he is out of West Hampton Beach but performs ceremonies off sight on beaches and halls.
    Just looking for some feedback.

• Options
    vkim07vkim07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi it's funny that you mention that.  I spoke with Father Bob today for my wedding in July.  He responded to my phone call on the same day and he seems really nice.  I am supposed to send him a deposit shortly.  BUT I was googling his name on the internet and there are some really bad reviews of him from 2009 so I don't know what to do now.  I will probably just take a chance  Please post what you will be doing as well.
  • Options
    vkim07vkim07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh but there are other posts that say great things about him...I guess it's a toss up
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hi girls - 
    i'm using father bob in june for my wedding and my fiancee's sis used him 2 yrs ago and we both think/thought he's great. i couldn't believe a post i read about him on here a while ago (bad review) . i showed my fiancee's sis too and she was in shock. he's been great with following up with me and i really like him. there are also good reviews that some girls posted with that bad one too, good luck:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards