Getting in Shape
Options

How to maintain weight when you don't count calories?

Here's my story: I started running and eating healthy last November.  Since then I've lost 46 pounds and am still going.  I've got 14 more pounds to be at a healthy weight (according to my doctor).  Right now I run 3 times a week usually totaling around 12 miles.  I don't track my calories (because I become obsessed and constantly think about food) but instead eat something healthy whenever I'm hungry and eat until I'm full.  I do try to avoid bread, pasta and processed food at all costs.  My question is this - how do I maintain my weight until my wedding?  I don't want to stop running nor do I want to eat more than I need to.  Any suggestions?  My final dress fitting was yesterday and it fits perfectly!  So I need to stay the same for the next 4 weeks.  

Re: How to maintain weight when you don't count calories?

• Options
    ahh, witherington - that's a great idea.  500 extra calories a day would totally help me maintain.  I've been steadily losing 1 pound a week (annoying and nice at the same time).  I know 4 pounds likely wouldn't make TOO much of a difference, I'm just nervous about my boobs - they've been shrinking recently and I don't want the dress to be falling down!  Thank you.
  • Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!! sounds like you have a lot of self-discipline!
  • Options
    Look at Advocare and try the MNSMax 3 and meal replacement shakes. I'm steadily losing and you can maintain easily with these products. You can contact me at jennifer_73att.net you have any questions. Jennifer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards