Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Onsite Makeup and Hair

Can anyone recomend onsite hair and makeup on the Northshore? Just Face It is booked so they are out. Has anyone used Paris Parker or H2O hair and makeup? Thanks. 

Re: Onsite Makeup and Hair

• Options
    wendylogan22wendylogan22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm using Flawless Bride.  The prices are really great.  You can look them up on the Knot.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to go to Paris Parker for hair and now go to H2O. I can tell you I feel much more confident in H2O, they really really seem to know what they're doing, and are really nice. Paris Parker is ok but I now that I go to H2O I feel like I can really see the difference in customer service and just plain knowledge about hair! 
    Also, when my best friend got married a few years ago she had it done by Paris Parker. She had her trial there and was very satisfied, but when she showed up the day of the wedding the lady who was supposed to do it never showed up! Someone else had to do it and it end up fine, but there ya go! Those are my two cents :)
    I've never had makeup done at either so I can't say much about that.
    If you end up with H2O I recommend Jennifer for color (that's who I go to), I've also heard Holly there is fantastic.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hollybee92hollybee92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Get Polished Beauty - me, my girls, mom, aunts, and grandmother, and we all loved it!
  • Options
    lbmsrlotrlbmsrlotr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay FAR away from Get Polished unless u want to look like a hooker on ur wedding day!
    I'm using Jessica at Just Face It after a great trial hair/make up trial. She was great!
    After having a hair/make up trial with Get Polished, all I could do was cry & take it all off cuz I felt like a hooker!
    Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Bonnie from Paris Parker!! She's amazing!!
  • Options
    amyj54amyj54 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married last weekend and used Gina from Two Sisters.  She did a great job and was totally happy with the way I looked.  I brought pictures and she got the exact look I wanted.  Not sure how far she travels but, you can look her up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards